Holo nails look AMAZING! Achieve this linear reflective, on-trend look with Holographic Nail Powder. Which is so easy to create using nail polish as your base.
How to Holo Nails | using Nail Polish (last 2 – 3 days)
- Apply two thin coats of nail polish, let dry between coats. Picture Polish Black polish works best.
- Apply Top’n Base to smooth the nail surface. Let it dry to the touch but leave a little soft where it can still be dented.
- Put a small amount of holographic nail powder on the tip of your finger or use Picture Polish Clean Up Brush and gently buff it into your nail.
- Continue gently buffing until the mirror effect is achieved over the entire nail.
- Wipe excess powder with a dry brush or a clean finger.
- Apply Revolution top coat to complete your holograhpic nails look.
- For longer wear, once dried apply Top’n Base on top of Revolution (please do not use Looking Glass or any Fast Dry Top Coat as it will ruin the mirror finish).
Silica, Aluminum and Titanium Dioxide
All powders and pigments are vegan (no animal ingredients) and have a different structure and finish so the amount in the jar may vary however the weight is 1/2 (0.5) gram. The nail powder is enclosed in the container with a pressure seal. Please remove seal before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.