Create amazing holographic nails with Holographic Nail Powder by Whats Up Nails. Wear a different base colour for a new look every time.
How to Holo your Nails | using Nail Polish (last 1-2 days)
- Apply two thin coats of nail polish, let dry between coats. Picture Polish Black polish works really best however you can use any base colour.
- Apply a top coat to smooth the nail surface. Let it dry to the touch but leave a little soft where it can still be dented.
- Put a small amount of powder on the tip of your finger or use Picture Polish Clean Up Brush and gently buff it into your nail.
- Continue gently buffing until the mirror effect is achieved over the entire nail.
- Wipe excess powder with a dry brush or a clean finger.
- Apply Revolution top coat to complete your chrome nails look.
- For longer wear, once dried apply Top’n Base on top of Revolution (please do not use Looking Glass or any Fast Dry Top Coat as it will ruin the mirror finish).
aluminium, magnesium fluoride
Weight = 1 gram | Grain = 20 micron | Jar will be less than half full of powder.
Please note: All powders and pigments have different structure and finish so 1 gram of one powder can look less than 1 gram of another powder. Powder comes in a large jar that can fit more than 1 gram of product so your jar may not be full when you receive it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.