Create fast and straightforward nail art designs for your nails with Water Decals F001. Otherwise known as ‘sliders’ water decals are very easy to use. When soaked in water, the design slides from the backing paper. And can then be transferred to nails. H2Oh! water decals are designed and made in Russia. Each sheet comes with 2 original designs with 28 elements.
How to use:
- Select and cut a decal element from the sheet
- Apply base coat to nails (use Stamped White to create a more vibrant look)
- Place the element into water for 5 to 10 seconds
- Remove the element from the water. Slide the decal film from the paper base.
- Place decal film on your nail
- With a brush or cotton tip (dipped in nail polish remover) clean away the excess film
- Apply Looking Glass top coat to seal the decal to your nail