Free shipping on orders $49.00 Australia and $79.00 New Zealand + USA + Canada. Afterpay on orders $60.00+ Australia only.

Free shipping on orders $49.00 Australia and $79.00 New Zealand + USA + Canada. Afterpay on orders $60.00+ Australia only.

X

Recovery Nail Polish

US$14.28

(6 customer reviews)
Save

Recovery is a eucalyptus green holographic nail polish with holo flakes.

In stock

Purchase this product now and earn 20 Rewards!

What could be more special than polish with a purpose?  Nail polish Recovery brought to life by ‘NPAs for Wildlife’ on Instagram.

Recovery is a fundraising nail polish for Wildlife organisations helping wildlife/animals injured and displaced during the bushfires and the care of native animals in Australia. 85% of the retail price will used for donations. The remaining 15% goes towards GST (Australia) and payment gateway fees, which are unavoidable.

So far, Picture Polish has adopted four (4) koala from Port Macquarie Koala Hosptial, donated funds to Wildlife Victoria, RSPCA NSW, Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park, Mallacoota Wildlife Shelter, and monies donated by Nil Nails our stockist in Macau to Adelaide Koala Rescue.

From Recovery sales (so far): donated to Mogo Wildlife Park, Port Macquarie Koala Hospital, Currumbin Wildlife Hospital which includes a paver to be installed in the footpath at the Hospital, Wild to Free and Secret Creek Sanctuary via Australian Ecosystems Foundation. Also, Friends of the Koala, ACT Wildlife, Bargo Dingo Sanctuary, Wildlife Rescue South Coast, Southern Cross Wildlife Care, Aussie Ark and Two Songs Sanctuary.

See Orders & Shipping and also FAQ for lots of helpful information.

Does not contain Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene or animal ingredients.  No animal testing.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, NButyl Alchohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone 1, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimethyl Pentanediyl Dibenzoate.

may contain +/-: CI 15850:1 Red Lake, CI 15850:2 Red 6 Lake, CI 77499 Black Iron Oxide, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide,  CI 15880 Red 34 Lake, CI 77019  Mica, CI 77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77491 Red Iron Oxide, CI 77510 Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77000 Aluminium Paste, CI 60725 Violet 2, CI 75170, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Silica.

6 reviews for Recovery Nail Polish

  1. Laura
    31 July 2020

    Not only is this shade totally stunning, the money you invest goes to good causes. As soon as I saw this polish, I knew I had to have it in my collection. I had to wait for a restock, but it was well worth it. I am over the moon to have this polish. It applies really well and looks so pretty on the nails.


    Not only is this shade totally stunning, the money you invest goes to good causes. As soon as I saw this polish, I knew I had to have it in my collection. I had to wait for a restock, but it was well worth it. I am over the moon to have this polish. It applies really well and looks so pretty on the nails.

  2. Jo
    07 July 2020

    Beautiful formula. The colour is gorgeous and the flakies add a really nice, delicate touch.


    Beautiful formula. The colour is gorgeous and the flakies add a really nice, delicate touch.

  3. PolishedRainbow
    01 July 2020

    As someone who lived through the catastrophic bushfires in my region, this polish means a lot to me. Literally the green of the Australian bush in recovery after a fire. Thank you Picture Polish for being a force for good.


    As someone who lived through the catastrophic bushfires in my region, this polish means a lot to me. Literally the green of the Australian bush in recovery after a fire. Thank you Picture Polish for being a force for good.

  4. Suzanne
    04 June 2020

    Love this colour! It's the perfect mid tone green, nice a bright with just a tiny bit of holo. Smooth and opaque in 2 coats


    Love this colour!
    It’s the perfect mid tone green, nice a bright with just a tiny bit of holo.

    Smooth and opaque in 2 coats

  5. Hailey
    31 May 2020

    Beautiful polish.. I love the formula and that holo flakes a lot.. I apply only 2 coats to make it opaque..


    Beautiful polish.. I love the formula and that holo flakes a lot.. I apply only 2 coats to make it opaque..

  6. Kari
    14 May 2020

    I am absolutely obsessed with picture polish!! The formula is a dream and all the polishes are opaque and creamy!! highly recommend EVERY COLOR!!


    I am absolutely obsessed with picture polish!! The formula is a dream and all the polishes are opaque and creamy!! highly recommend EVERY COLOR!!

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.